• SB1068 (Schapira) prohibits legislators from receiving tickets to athletic events or entertainment.
• SB1459 (Schapira) eliminates special exceptions for food, beverages, travel, lodging and speaking engagements and requires legislators to file financial disclosure statements every six months.
• SB1460 (Schapira) sets the standard of proof for any investigation by a legislative ethics committee to the level of “substantial evidence,” and requires the use of an independent counsel.
• SB1393 (Gallardo) prohibits registered lobbyists from making, soliciting or bundling campaign contributions to legislators and the governor – in or out of session.
• SB1390 (Gallardo) prohibits legislators from receiving tickets to special events.
• SB1391 (Gallardo) prohibits legislators from receiving food and beverages from registered lobbyists.
• SB1394 (Gallardo) prohibits public officials who are candidates for any public office in Arizona from using public expense to promote themselves in the year prior to the election.
• SB1392 (Gallardo) would require any corporation, limited liability company or labor organization to disclose any independent expenditure aimed at influencing the outcome of a candidate election.